Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

[Kujata] Cem (bc)

WAR THF BLM NIN BRD RDM 75

--

Friend has been talking to him and he wants to join to get away from a HNM shell that migrated to Kujata.

Re: [Kujata] Cem (bc)

guess he hates demo that much huh.. i don't know the guy, i'm glad I don't.. so gee el.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

lmao thats fucking awesome.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

LOL wow.

edit: From my experiences with him hes a decent enough skilled player, cant really say much else, I've had good and bad run ins with him otherwise, but he seems loyal enough to a shell he joins and would probably make a decent enough addition to your ls, his ex-lsmates on kujata could probably say more then me though :X

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well I guess he has jumped ship . Well anyways, I was in the same LS as him and overall he's a good guy. Goes to events, good equip for all his jobs. Nothing really I can say thats bad about him.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Odd, no mention of him leaving TBC. Well if he does leave I'll keep you updated on how he leaves. Meaning does he return everything that should be returned or does he just peace out with it. That will judge his character for you I guess.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Am in the same ls as the OP. And I think he mentioned in tells to one of our members that he hasnt decided for sure if he's transferring.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Demian
    Odd, no mention of him leaving TBC. Well if he does leave I'll keep you updated on how he leaves. Meaning does he return everything that should be returned or does he just peace out with it. That will judge his character for you I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cem
    I have been looking at Fenrir again lately. It is where I had started my first character on US release. My friends and I all quit about 2 months in, but all come back when I started Cem. I'm gonna be thinking about it over the next 2 weeks and will make a final decision. If I do decide to change servers I will return my gaitors and kote to the linkshell. As of today I will not be lotting anything else from the ls until I make a decision. It is not fair to TBC if I do so.

I am just not having as much fun with the game as I once did. Maybe a change might spark my drive for the game like before. I created a mule and spoke with a leader of one of the HNM shells there. There are only 4-5 major shells between NA, EU, and JP. Apparently the other ls's not in the 4-5 wipe to fafnir if they claim >.> and everything else they try to fight.

P.S. This will only be a move for my main account. The account Cyndane will still be on Kujata and I'll be willing to help if you need me.
    This is his post saying he was thinking of leaving Dem, He gave us some heads up and promised to return his items.

As for personal reference, good guy, skilled player, never any problems besides being vocal about things he believes in, which for the most case is a good thing, but sometimes has it's drawbacks.

All in all, I will be sad to see him leave. He would make a great addition to your shell if he joined.

Score one for Demo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'm good friends wtih Cem, but if he decides to move his character to another server his mule will not be in TBC. As far as I see it's no different then joining another HNM LS.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Djghost454
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cem
    I have been looking at Fenrir again lately. It is where I had started my first character on US release. My friends and I all quit about 2 months in, but all come back when I started Cem. I'm gonna be thinking about it over the next 2 weeks and will make a final decision. If I do decide to change servers I will return my gaitors and kote to the linkshell. As of today I will not be lotting anything else from the ls until I make a decision. It is not fair to TBC if I do so.

I am just not having as much fun with the game as I once did. Maybe a change might spark my drive for the game like before. I created a mule and spoke with a leader of one of the HNM shells there. There are only 4-5 major shells between NA, EU, and JP. Apparently the other ls's not in the 4-5 wipe to fafnir if they claim >.> and everything else they try to fight.

P.S. This will only be a move for my main account. The account Cyndane will still be on Kujata and I'll be willing to help if you need me.
    This is his post saying he was thinking of leaving Dem, He gave us some heads up and promised to return his items.

As for personal reference, good guy, skilled player, never any problems besides being vocal about things he believes in, which for the most case is a good thing, but sometimes has it's drawbacks.

All in all, I will be sad to see him leave. He would make a great addition to your shell if he joined.

WTF did he post that >_>!

He's a good guy and willing to raid.

He's a skilled player at all of his jobs and would be an asset to your linkshell if you accepted him, can't say anything bad about him.