• Navigation
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Preview: TERA

TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea

http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/g...68dee603db.jpg

Aion was several things: beautiful, different, and a welcome change to our normal MMO grind flavor of FFXI and WoW. The problem with Aion is that the grind turned out to be the entire game, one that left this terrifying taste in many of our mouths. I've spoke with former Aion players who shudder at the thought of another Korean MMO. They ...
  2. The Hallowed Version Update

Ever felt like a sucker for buying into the hype of a version update for a 9 year old game? I have. And it’s something that has me at the edge of my seat every single time the version update comes by.

If you’re like me, then here’s a question, have you ever asked yourself why this is so?

For me, I think it’s the anticipation of what might happen ...
  3. Okamiden Review

When Sonomaa originally posted the call for writers to fill these blog positions, I knew I wanted to throw my hat into the race. But first I needed to find an appropriate writing sample. After searching through my collection of posts from my own blog, I found the best written one that was relatively close to the 500 word limit was my review of Okami, the PS2 masterpiece that carved a place for itself ...
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103